We are looking for an industrious and passionate Marketing Designer to join our growing team! The right candidate will collaborate with our team of studio graphic designers to learn Apester from scratch & get to know the vast capabilities of building exceptional digital experiences for our customers on Apester’s single-stack platform. The right candidate will have the ability to iterate, customize and deploy experiential interactive experiences defined per customer and based on proven successes of existing clientele, in order to strategically scale Apester’s growth.
You will constantly aim to define templates for user flows based on existing use cases in collaboration with the Marketing, Product and Customer Success teams in order to increase the retention and conversion rates, and influence uplift of customer KPIs and engagement. You will report directly to the Director of Marketing, and work closely with our Product, Sales, and Customer Success in order to have the ability to produce mockups and projects that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Creating Mockups and user flows for prospects and customers. Conducting user research and translating it into repeatable use cases and educational material across the team, customer journey maps & prototypes.
Additional tasks can be assigned from time to time to cover the creation of sales collaterals, web pages, email templates and more.
- Respond quickly to changes in online marketing and adapt to capitalize on new opportunities, provide well-defined strategies to improve site performance.
- Dedication to consistently developing your knowledge of digital and marketing strategy, content creation, and user experience, as well as advanced knowledge of the Apester platform and capabilities.
- Translate concepts into user flows, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive digital user experiences.
- Conduct user research to define and refine personas and challenges.
Skill & Experience:
- Must have 1-3 years of experience creating versatile digital campaigns that match a client’s brand identity and marketing goals
- Passion for visual storytelling, marketing and branding design.
- Expertise in the Adobe Creative suite or prototyping software (XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, sketch, Figma)
- Showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Ability to work with clients and teams to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Proven ability to analyze, interpret, and synthesize data into actionable information.
- Ability to work in close collaboration with operations to support planning, design, and implementation of solutions with handling multiple projects.
- Video editing experience in After Effects and Premiere Pro – advantage
- HTML/CSS/JS knowledge – advantage