Are you a passionate about digital and publishing? Do you think you might thrive in the thrilling dynamic of an ad-tech environment? Then come and join us.
Apester is looking for a commercial, tech savvy Sales Manager to join our fast growing team in London, focused on our UK Publisher clients. Apester is one of the fastest growing global start-ups in digital media. Our sales managers are recognised as the best in the industry and are essential to the ongoing growth of our business.
The UK is a core market for us as we grow and your clients would be among the UK’s leading publishers. You would be tracking performance and providing regular strategic direction for new opportunities to improve performance. The sales management team is uniquely responsible for creating and optimising new relationships by identifying and presenting new initiatives to publishers to improve performance and revenues.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Manage and grow relationships with premium publisher clients and strategic partners in UK
- Understand the organisation’s business needs and develop relationships at all levels. Showcase Apester’s value proposition to groups ranging from Senior Executives, Editors, Product Leads to technical stakeholders, boosting audience, engagement and monetisation
- Monitor and analyse metrics and proactively take steps to improve results
- Be an expert in Apester’s platform and the benefits publishers gain by using it
- Fully comprehend the technology, revenue ecosystem and client needs/requirements in order to intelligently identify new opportunities and upsell the platform
- Communicate business intelligence from clients to the product management team in regards to new product development features
- Ability to build and maintain outstanding relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including senior level executives, legal, technical, finance, sales and marketing.
- Track record of closing business and driving long and complex sales cycles.
- Ability to explain technical solutions, establish goals, develop opportunities to identify trends.
- Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated, resourceful and creative to ensure your clients receive world class consulting
- High attention to detail, organised and with strong communication skills
- Self-starter with the will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- Experience in a senior online media/publishing role for 2+ years
Nice To have:
Why choose Apester?
Working at Apester gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace and endless opportunities with exciting brands why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.
Apester is one of the fastest growing digital platforms in the world, offering a unique and complete set of solutions for publishers to make their content interactive.