Apester is looking for a commercial, tech savvy Senior Success Manager to join our fast growing team in both the UK and the US focusing on our Publisher clients. Apester is one of the fastest growing global start-ups in digital media. Our success managers are recognised as the best in the industry and are essential to the ongoing growth of our business.
The UK and US are core markets for us as we grow and your clients will be the leading publishers with whom you will build trusted relationships. You will be responsible for the post-sale relationship including onboard new clients, track performance and provide regular strategic direction for new editorial and editorial opportunities to improve performance. The success management team is uniquely responsible for building long term relationships and optimising existing implementations and ensuring that Publishers achieve their goals by identifying and presenting new initiatives to publishers to improve performance and revenues.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Be the main point of contact for post-launch accounts
- Onboard, manage and grow relationships with premium publisher clients and strategic partners
- Understand the organisation’s business needs and develop relationships at all levels. Meet and showcase Apester’s value proposition to groups ranging from Senior Executives, Editors, Product Leads to technical stakeholders, boosting audience, engagement and monetisation
- Monitor and analyse metrics and proactively take steps to improve results, prepare reviews and present new opportunities.
- Be an expert on Apester’s platform and the benefits publishers gain by using it
- Fully comprehend the technology, revenue ecosystem and client needs/requirements in order to intelligently identify new opportunities and upsell the platform
- Communicate business intelligence from clients to the product management team in regards to new product development features
- Navigate technical integrations, troubleshooting and optimization.
- Work with cross functional teams including sales, product, finance and marketing
- Ability to build and maintain outstanding relationships with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders including senior level executives, legal, technical, finance, sales and marketing
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Ability to explain technical solutions, establish goals, develop opportunities, and read reporting/dashboards to identify trends and improve the customer experience
- Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated, resourceful and creative to ensure your clients receive world class consulting
- High attention to detail, organised and with strong communication skills
- Self-starter with the will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- Experience in a online media/publishing role for 5-8+ years
Nice To have:
Why choose Apester?
Working at Apester gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace and endless opportunities with exciting brands, why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.
Apester is one of the fastest growing digital platforms in the world, offering a unique and complete set of solutions for publishers to make their content interactive.
Apester’s value to publishers seeking new audiences is recognised within the media industry and investors have backed us consistently as we have grown.