Apester is the world’s leading digital storytelling platform, its being used by top brands and publishers like Telegraph, Time, Rolling Stones, Bundesliga League and many many more.
You can read about us more here:
Apester at NOAH conference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r53tnfRdqbA
Apester is a proud & happy company providing a world class interactive experience platform to over 500 million consumers worldwide.
We are a startup and you will be taking a core position in it, making a huge impact.
As a Site Reliability Engineer, you will:
- Take part in developing resilient and robust infrastructure that can handle insane scale.
- Work closely with the VP of R&D
- Get a chance to work with virtually all aspects of our rapidly-developing infrastructure.
- Drive the success of our systems’ advancements, cooperating with the development team in a devops culture
- Work on a state of the art, entirely automated git-ops env.
- Quickly identify and resolve infrastructural bugs.
- Support and provide tools for our developers in their day to day production needs
- Keep your ear to the ground for new ideas and technologies that can provide a good fit for our product.
- Comfortable working with Debian-based Linux flavors
- Passionate about automating complex tasks to make life simple
- Experienced with at least one programming language – Python, Ruby, Golang, etc.
- Have a good grasp on how core Linux subsystems work
- Experienced with running production systems on public clouds
- Experienced with provisioning tools such as Terraform/CloudFormation
- A good grasp on CI/CD technologies and best practices.
- Knowledgeable of Networking foundations and how the WWW works: IP protocol in general and DNS/HTTP(S) in particular, load-balancing, routing
- Experienced with running Kubernetes cluster on production scale
Great if you are:
- Experienced with scalable web applications composed of micro services
- Experienced with Google-Pubsub
- Experienced with monitoring tools like Prometheus & Grafana