At Apester we are passionate about bringing our innovative and useful platform to partners who seek to transform their users’ experience to a fun, interactive and engaging experience which leads to a better business performance including unique revenue opportunities and authentic ways to collect meaningful data points and leads
We are looking for a strong business leader to join our team and to build and lead the UK business into the next phase of our growth.
As the UK leader, you are strategic, inspiring and committed to scaling Apester presence in the UK and the one who can later on expand the business to other European territories.
You will have a deep understanding of the nuances of the market with close relationships to key publishers and the experience on how to most successfully bring our product into the market.
You will report and work closely with Apester’s Chief Business Officer and you will lead and drive business development and sales activities from start to finish, including managing contracts, demoing the product, lead negotiations and obtaining final sign-off. You will be responsible for educating, consulting, and prospecting new UK Publishers and to build deep, trusted and long term relationships with our partners.
You will be the on-the-ground presence who’ll solve key operational issues to accelerate Apester growth, while hiring and developing a local team.
You will be supported by the entire Apester’s operations who will help to make your job a great success including the Product, Marketing, Finance, Legal and Customer Success teams.
What you’ll Get To Do:
- Know the Tech: Quickly get up to speed on Apester’s product capabilities. Understand the unique features and customer benefits our platform offers and how to speak with confidence, knowledge, and credibility about what we bring to our customers.
- Lead the Sales Process: From your first day, you will be expected to work on real customer opportunities through a sales process, from pipeline development, initial customers’ engagements, pricing discussions to final contract negotiations.
- Work closely with internal Product, the Ad Monetization team to develop new revenue opportunities and to define Business Development processes, goals and KPI’s as we scale the business
- Recruit and manage a local sales and customer success talent and onboard them for success
- Work closely with the marketing team to establish a recognized brand in the market including Events, PR, Webinars, SEO and more
- Work with leaders across the company to establish regional goals and KPIs and develop mechanisms for ensuring progress against them
The Skills and Experience You Bring:
- 10+ years of working experience selling ad tech platforms or SaaS solutions to publishers with a proven track record of achieving annual business development revenue targets
- Strong network of relationships in the publisher community, having a proven relationships with both commercial and editorial teams within the publishers
- Strong communicator with exceptional presentation and sales skills with ability to navigate complex sales organizations and to build world-class business relationships with senior executives
- A thorough knowledge of advertising technologies, editorial tools, data solutions and SaaS business models. Interest and passion for content is a key.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, goal and target-oriented executor combined with a team-first mentality who can adapt to a rapidly changing and high growth organization
Perks & Quirks:
- Premium health benefits including comprehensive vision, medical, dental through United Health
- Telehealth plan with 24/7 access to a dedicated team of physical and mental healthcare providers
- Flexible PTO policy
- Company sponsored Life and Accidental insurance
- Team events and outings
- Career growth & ownership
- Amazing coworkers!