Growth Marketing Manager
Apester is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager, this person will be the sole go-to-market owner of the self-serve channels and responsible for driving growth throughout the customers’ lifecycle journey.
The Growth Marketing Manager will be responsible for the full funnel including acquisition, sign ups, conversion, users experience, product adoption and customers’ retention.
The ideal candidate has a strong track record in cross functional communication, analytical, data-driven thinking, with understanding the specific customer marketing and business motivations.
The candidate needs to have a good technology and product management understanding, and is able to take on a proactive approach towards all growth initiatives.
This position reports to Apester’s head of marketing.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Own entire acquisition strategy across self-serve organic and paid channels
- Set acquisition and growth strategy including targeting, customer journeys, use cases, product adaptation and be accountable for key success metrics
- Understand and map the self-serve buying user journey and make an efficient funnel
- Test and discover campaigns that drive self-serve acquisition and product adoption
- Constantly improve user experience, conversion rates, product usage metrics and retention rates
- Influence the product and marketing plans to achieve acquisition and retention goals
- Work cross-functionally with the product, marketing, customer success and sales teams to achieve short and long term business goals
- Partner with Analysts and Data Scientists to dig into large data sets across the customer lifecycle to identify trends, gaps, and opportunities to grow the business
- Support and launch growth marketing experiments for the direct sales teams
- Contribute to company pipeline goals (MQLs, SQLs) while improving lead quality and channel efficiency (CPA, ROAS)
- Provide regular reporting on funnel performance and progress to overall business goals
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years B2B/B2C experience in growth marketing role preferred in marketing technology, online advertising or other B2B SaaS platforms
- 2+ years experience in FB/G/LI ads
- Experience in Marketing Automation (HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua) and CRO tools (Optimizely, VWO, Hotjar etc.) – Advantage
- 2+ years management experience, managing customer support functions
- Proficiency with BI/ reporting tools such as Looker, Google Analytics, Tableau, etc
- Strong analytical skills, data-driven with a growth mindset
- Experience with managing user funnels, conversion cycles and campaign management
- Understanding of the customer journey and ability to optimize for down-funnel performance
- Effectively communicate objectives to senior stakeholders on work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Creative thinking and ability to test out-of-the-box solutions
- Scrappy ability to get stuff done, roll up your sleeves, and tackle something hands-on
- Cultural alignment will be an important element in this person’s success
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience