Apester is the world’s leading digital storytelling platform, used by top brands and publishers like Telegraph, Time, Rolling Stones, Bundesliga League, and many more. (Learn more about us here: Geektime and Apester at NOAH conference)
We’re a close-knit, fun-loving team passionate about making the internet more engaging and interactive for over 500 million users…and counting! As our newest team member in a core position, you will have the opportunity to shape digital experiences and make a huge impact.
We’re looking for a product manager to lead and execute the vision and roadmap for our editor and interactive experiences, which enables our customers to provide their users and visitors with game-changing digital engagement on any platform online. You’ll conduct market research, design and test campaigns, build the user experience, interact with customers, and more. You’ll be an integral part of efforts to advance our platform and grow our team.
We’re looking for someone with strong critical thinking and analytical skills who is obsessed with interacting with customers to get feedback, earn trust, and turn it all into data to move our product forward.
- Manage the complete product development stages, including defining and creating mockups, user flows, timelines, release and launch plans, and leading ongoing analysis
- Continuously plan and execute on a product roadmap
- Manage functional market research and competitive landscape analysis
- Work with product design effectively to enrich Apester’s platform editor and experiences to match the latest trends in digital and social interactions
- Create efficient product user stories, wireframe, and specs to guide product design, engineering, and additional teams to high-performance deliveries
- Test and improve product performance with product management tool stack using surveys, sessions recording, A/B testing, project management (e.g. Jira or other), and more
- Oversee implementation by the engineering groups through launch
- Work directly and remotely with clients and internal teams remotely
- Proven experience with B2B SaaS products with a focus on web, mobile web and native app technologies
- 4+ years of experience designing and delivering high-scale products in a product management role, managing a complete product lifecycle, from initiation to a production-level product
- Proficiency in creating UX wireframes streamlining complex flows into user-friendly workflows that users get easily
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to lead execution across teams and drive influence across the organization for implementation traction
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Hebrew
- Excellent project management skills and attention to details
- Familiar with online publishing and/or advertising – advantage