Apester is looking for a product manager to lead its product offering for marketers. The ideal candidate has several years of experience in software environment as a product person, a developer, an analyst, an operation manager or similar. The candidate was a top performer in her/his previous rolls, gained a thorough understanding of the development cycle and has an excellent academic track record in an engineering or science degree. Above all the ideal candidate has a passion to create and to drive change.
Apester is one of the fastest growing digital content platforms in the world, offering a unique and complete set of solutions for marketers and publishers to make their content interactive. Apester’s value to publishers seeking new audiences is recognised within the media industry and investors have backed us consistently as we have grown. The right candidate will have a strong analytics skills be consumer focused and will want to contribute in a major way to a fast growing start-up while working with some of the biggest names in the media industry day to day.
Job location: Apester HQ, Tel-Aviv.
- Research explore and design products and features and turn them into PRDs and stories.
- Guide a scrum development team through sprint planning, dailies and connect the team to strategy and vision.
- Meet with stakeholders, hear their feedback and be a catalyst of change.
- Eventually, own a product lifecycle from ideation to market.
- Work with marketing and designers to create marketing material for products and update product documentation.
+1 of product management experience
in a web startup
- Creative thinker that can also think abstractly, generalize and deduct.
- Hard working, responsible and self-disciplined.
- Comfortable switching from deep thinking to juggling a few tasks in parallel.
- An excellent communicator orally and in written form.
- Knows how to write user stories and PRDs.
- Knows how conduct user research.
- Familiarity with UX principles.
- Can query data in SQL and drive decisions based on data.
- Experience working in a SaaS company a plus.
What’s in it for you?
- Significant impact: Apester is one of the fastest growing digital platforms in the world. Be part of a team that is already revolutionising the digital storytelling experience by empowering readers to take a more active role in the content they consume.
- Global presence: Apester has offices in New York City, London, Berlin and Tel Aviv.
- Working with strong and famous brands around the world – Apester is working with more than 1,400 publishers around the world including Time Inc, USA Today, The Telegraph and The Independent.
- Competitive Salary Offered