SaaS Sales Director
Apester is the world’s leading digital storytelling platform, its being used by top brands and publishers like Telegraph, Time, Rolling Stones, Bundesliga League and many many more.
Apester is a proud & happy company providing a world class interactive experience platform to over 500 million users worldwide.
We are a startup and you will be taking a core position in it, making a huge impact.
We are looking for an experienced and goal-driven SaaS Sales Director that will spearhead the growth of our recently released vertical Saas platform. Apester is a state of the art Declared-data-driven SAAS platform via interactive content, that helps various online business entities to communicate easily with their consumers, to enrich data directly (first-party data) to their marketing platforms.
The successful candidate will play an important role in achieving quick customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. In order to be successful you must have at least 3 years of SAAS B2B sales experience. You must have an extensive experience in using Email, LinkedIn, CRM and comfortable making connections via Zoom/Skype/Slack chats or calls every day.
- Execute on Sales strategy
- Learn & understand Apester, our target audience and our prospective clients well.
- Understand customer requirements, main needs and match them with the right solutions.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound reach, cold emails, LinkedIn connections, Zoom/Skype/Slack chats or phone calls to reach out to prospective customers.
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries.
- Execute planned sales activities and develop a target list of high potential new customers.
- Achieve monthly & quarterly quotas.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects.
- Manage customer queries. Collaborate closely with key cross-functional teams across Sales, Marketing, Services, and Delivery Experience working in a Global company with global service and delivery capabilities including offshore teams in multicultural environment in multiple time zones.
- Experience in SAAS sales minimum 3 years.
- Experience in the marketing and marketing technology space
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding goals consistently
- Experience in solutions selling
- Experience using a combination of software which automates the full cycle and all stages of SaaS sales: HubSpot, Salesforce, etc.
- Proven results in building a pipeline independantly
- Experience working with marketing acquisition team in building funnels, and messaging