Apester is the world’s leading digital storytelling platform, its being used by top brands and publishers like Telegraph, Time, Rolling Stones, Bundesliga League and many many more.
You can read about us more here:
Apester at NOAH conference
Apester is a proud & happy company providing a world class interactive experience platform to over 500 million users worldwide.
We are a startup and you will be taking a core position in it, making a huge impact.
- Evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues across various channels including Chat, Slack and Emails
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries – within 24 hours (excluding weekends).
- Help leads figure out what they need and suggest appropriate Apester services.
- Respond to in-bound conversations from Leads and Customers
- Manage client expectations with respect to turnaround times and product descriptions.
- Collaborate with colleagues to find the answers you need, and communicate these clearly to the client.
- Identify common client challenges and share customer feedback with the team to help improve processes and products.
- Develop process and answers to common challenges and questions and build out our self-serve knowledge base
- Support Success and Growth Managers on various initiatives to improve our Success and Operation functions.
- 1+ years direct customer service/support experience – retail, call centre, and helpdesk all count.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and resourceful
- Superior writing skills and clear communication are a must!
- A natural empath, you have the ability to understand customer needs and can see the issue from their perspective.
- Positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward clients at all times.
- Confidence to take charge and resolve issues efficiently, and ability to recognize the need to escalate as required.
- Ability to learn new products and processes quickly, and communicate these to clients in a clear and concise manner.
- Self sufficiency: Our team is small and works independently, so you’ll be successful if you’re able to onboard quickly, research the answers to questions, and rely on past experience to make judgment calls with little to no hand-holding.