We’re looking for a seasoned Content Marketing Manager that will be responsible for elevating the Apester brand and taking the Apester value proposition to market.
You’ll need to be a strong self-starter capable of supporting our revenue teams and overall go-to-market strategy.
KEY CHARACTER TRAITS
- A thinker, doer, and proactive communicator
- Takes responsibility and extreme ownership
- Highly disciplined, self-motivated individual with a track record of successes
- Quick and continuous learner
- Seeks excellence and results
The position reports to the Head of Marketing and is responsible for the following:
- Develop B2B sales enablement content (decks, case studies, one-pagers, playbooks, product and partner communications) featuring highly effective marketing messaging
- Plan and develop unique and valuable thought leadership content (researched articles, eBooks, webinars, video scripts, and infographics)
- Develop new, and optimize existing, marketing lead generation and nurture campaigns
- Develop and manage a high-impact Content Calendar supporting the continuous flow of compelling marketing content
- Identify new, and develop existing, content distribution channels that increase Apester’s visibility in the market and reaches more of our target audiences
- Conduct competitive, SEO, and Social Media research
- Own, operate, and monitor Apester’s Social platforms
- Continuously track, audit, and analyze data related to Content Marketing performance and implement enhancements that improve results
- Provide weekly project updates via team calls and marketing meetings
- Coordinate with key internal teams & stakeholders, external contractors, and vendors
- Update, clean, and optimize our CRM and email marketing databases
- Other program support as required
- 2+ Years of B2B SaaS Marketing Experience
- Excellent communicator with a strong writing portfolio (be prepared to share previous work you’ve done)
- Experience in B2B sales enablement thought leadership, and influencer marketing
- Experience developing high-converting, channel-specific lead funnels
- Proficiency in the latest Google Analytics and SEO best practices
- Proficiency in WordPress, Hubspot, and all major social platforms
- Proficiency in Slack, MS Office, and Google for Business
- Extensive experience in multi-channel content creation
NICE TO HAVE
- Specific experience creating content for technology solutions in the Market Research, Sales Enablement, and Product Innovation spaces
- Experience with account-based marketing
- Proficiency with PPC, ad platforms, and bidding strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, or related communications field
- Marketing or copywriting course accreditation
Why choose Apester?
Working at Apester gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth, and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace, and endless opportunities with exciting brands, why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.