DATA SUBJECT REQUEST FORM
Apester and its affiliated companies and subsidiaries (collectively “Company”) values privacy rights. As required under applicable law, and specifically the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA“) and other federal, state laws (“Data Protection Laws”), individuals are permitted to make certain requests regarding our processing of their Personal Data.
Full Name: ________________________________
Email Address: _____________________________
*Phone Number: ____________________________
Please check the applicable box:
- Review the Personal Data we have about you or request a copy of it
- Ask us to update or correct Personal Data if it is inaccurate
- Request that we delete your Personal Data
- Opt-out of sharing your Personal Data with third parties for some purposes, including sharing that may be defined as a sale under applicable laws
- Object to certain types of uses of your Personal Data
- Make choices about receiving email marketing
- Do not sell my information
- Tell us which cookies you want us to use
Substantiate the request – please provide additional information about your request: ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What is your relationship with us (user, employee, Business Partner, etc.): ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you for filling in the form, please send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will process the request by the time specified in the Data Protection Laws, we reserve the right to extend the aforementioned period by the time specified in the Data Protection Laws if the request is complex or numerous or we require additional information.
The processing of the request is free of charge; however, we may want to reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee to cover certain administrative costs (such as providing additional copies of the data) or for handling manifestly unfounded or excessive requests
* Under the CCPA your rights only apply to the Personal Information (as defined therein) collected 12 months prior to the request and you are not entitled to submit more than 2 requests in a 12 months period.